My son won't eat
My 5 year old son has suddenly decided not to eat his food for the past week, he wasn't a huge eater anyway, he also suffers from constipation in which he is on Movicol and lactulose. I am really worried about him because his ribs are showing under his skin and his belly is bloated. I heard you can get paediatric high calorie drinks so I took him to the doctor earler this week and she just referred him to a dietian but that will take weeks! He has had a cough for about four weeks now but that was dimissed as viral. Has anyone had any problems of this as well? Any ideas? I'm at my wits end.
Search the community
- New Parent to Aspergers, help in the Durham area?
- friends judging my child
- What was your reaction when you/your loved one were/was diagnosed?
- Diagnosis and Acceptance, Professor Michael Fitzgerald? Help!
- New here - hello!
- HELP- Being in a relationship with someone with autism
- New here and in need of help!